Well-written questions are more likely to receive a response, and faster. Here are some tips on how to write a good question:
- Provide details about your products and Expense or AP management system. Are you on Concur? Ariba? Using AppZen Platform? Knowing this will help your Customers, Community Moderators, and other users give you an answer that is right for you.
- Show us a pic! Screenshots are particularly helpful if you're asking about code or any detailed setup like triggers, automations, etc. Just don't screen-cap any customer or sensitive info your boss wouldn't want you to share online.
- Provide all of the information. Context is really helpful.
- Let us know what you've already tried. How have you tried to solve it? Where in the process did you run into problems?
Things to keep in mind:
- This forum is visible to the public. Anything you post is visible to anyone on the internet. DO NOT post sensitive or private information or screen captures that have this sort of information in it.
- Is your question only one sentence? You might want to provide a little more detail.
- Do your best to post in the correct topic. Every product has its own set of topics. If you get it in the wrong place, the Community Team will eventually move it to the right spot for you, but you're more likely to get an answer quickly if you
Please sign in to leave a comment.