This page assists you in making AppZen API calls quickly and easily. This page provides an understanding of the AppZen Rest API Integration.
AppZen Rest API Integration
The following diagram depicts the integration journey between AppZen and your system:
- Authentication: The journey begins with authentication.
- Expense Report Ingestion: This is followed by the ingestion of expense reports from your system into the AppZen system.
- Expense Audit Results: The AppZen system audits the expense reports and assigns them a risk score.
The score may be - Low, Medium, or High.
- Auditor's Action:
The expense reports needing an auditor's attention move further in the system for reimbursement.
The auditor can then take action on these reports according to the company's T&E policies.
- API Reference Overview
- Authentication Overview
- Expense Report Ingestion API Overview
- Expense Audit Results API Overview
- Auditor's Action API Overview